TIME FOR A CAT PARTY
HUMAN DANCE WITH US
Dͬͫ͊̎҉҉̛̬̣͚A̱̫̩̣̫̎ͫͤͨ̂̆̋͘͜Ņ̷̣̱̇ͤ͗͛̚C̛̞̜͕̖̤̥̱ͤ̚È̡͓͚ͯ́ ̣̩ͬ̀̋̐̿́ͨͧ̀͟W̛̼͇͍͕̄ͨ̓̅ͬ̔ͮ̃͘͠Ȋ̷̶̧̳̖ͫ̎͑̿͊̚T̨̳̬͙̥̆ͧ̂̒ͅHͦ̽͐̀̿ͫͧ̌͏ͅ ̔̊̈͐͗͡͏̜͓̀Ư̡̛͈͕̯͕̹ͪ̎͆S͇̗͕͚̳̻͒͐̍̄ͯ̒̚͠,̷̢͎̥̻͗͗͌͌́̀̚ ̟̺̟̜̼͔ͨ͒̒͟H̯̆͐͡U̅̀̽ͦ́ͥ́͆͏̦̰̙̲͔̟͜M̡̭̫̰̰̭̘̬ͬ͑̍ͮ̄̓A̯̫͕̲͗ͩ̏̊̔͛Nͤ͏̷̞̩͎̦̱.̵̟͔̟̓͒̾͡
that’s exactly what it’s like
::swoons just a tiny bit:: Look at these dolls!
Doll Chateau - HK Dollism 8
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Mom give me that cheesy bread!!!
A lion and a miniature sausage dog have formed an unlikely friendship after the little dog took the king of the jungle under his wing as a cub.
Bonedigger, a five-year old male lion, and Milo, a seven-year old Dachshund, are so close that Milo helps the lion clean his teeth after dinner.
The 500lbs lion dwarfs little Milo, yet after the dog took the disabled lion into his protection as a cub, Bonedigger has rarely left his side.